Tuesday 18 October 2011

THE ARK ACADEMY


ALOHA Readers! :)

It's a saturday morning! and it's the opening ceremony of THE ARK ACADEMY !
I wanted to do something for their opening ceremony, just something simple to celebrate their big day.
and after getting good feedback from my bf ( I guess he's my one and only cookie fan, haha.) , I've decided to bake some cookies again to their studio! Hehehe.

Remember the last post about the awesome oatmeal cookies recipe?
Finally I'm gonna work it baby!! :D
and this time I'm baking double portion, which is quite a lot. I baked the cookies one day before their ceremony and I used almost 5 hours to finish everything! IT WAS SO TIRING! Especially the part where you have to place the cookie dough on the tray just by making sure each and every one of it looks in shaped, the perfect round that everyone loves. And it's just not possible to do it in such a short time frame T___T I don't want them to look like dog poo poo again :(( haha!

Anyway I didn't take any photos of the baking process this time, but here is the outcome of it ! :)
I placed them in an abandoned basket found at my home, repackaged it with ribbons and colourful gift papers.



Lookie lookie~~

TADAAAAAAAAAAA!! :D




Advertising for www.mirumiru.my as well. :P



My honey Zicky loves the smell of it! :P

Takes a bite...

YUMS! 

My number one cookie fan. hahaha

Forced him to snap photo with me with the cookie.

So happy that the feedbacks were pretty good!
Some of them said the whole packaging was really pretty, cookies smelt good, tasted good, great desserts etc..
And some of their feedbacks were like, "WHAT?! Emily baked this??! It's impossible.."
Sigh, why am I not surprised with their feedbacks at all? hahahahaha. Cos I couldn't even convince myself that I can finally bake too. haha ! I'm just so touched T____T


 Studio fully packed with newbies registering for their music instrument and dance courses..



FOC receptionist. Aherm. :P


My lovely Pui Pui :P


\
Love it! :D

Start jamming already. Haha.

Our treasure in CYC, David Ooi the PROoooooo ;)


Later on all of us went into the dance room and waiting for some random performances presented by the dancers! So cool! I adore the dance room so so much.


LADIESSSSS :)


Mr. Katoon, the popping King, Kelvin! Super cool moves.

Another treasure in CYC, Bryant Wong! great guy, great dancer.

I love his Kpop moves. It's like he's potraying a story :)

Mr Katoon again! So cool laaaa. And I feel so bad for skipping his classes every time T___T


After viewing all their performances seriously made me feel like taking up dance classes again. I mean, you can literally see their passion towards dancing through their eyes. I'm proud of all of them. :)

Anyway, I'll be taking up the piano classes offered in THE ARK ACADEMY too! Planning to get it started next month. Hehe. I'm so excited! This has been my dream for years. :)

Anyway if anyone of you are interested in taking up any dance classes, music instrument classes for eg drums, guitar, piano, vocal classes etc, do not hesitate to ask me and also support them in Facebook! :)

Here's their Facebook page
Really cool place. 



I'm a happy woman today! ^____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment