Tuesday 25 October 2011

30 days of Appreciation

Yesterday I was in the House of God on a beautiful Sunday noon.
As usual we had our absolutely satisfying prayer meeting session. A divine silent moment with no one else other than God and I.

I wasn't really feeling well since Saturday morning, feeling kind of nausea and dizzy due to lack of rest lately. It's as though as there was this huge hammer knocking right on the back of my skull, it was really tough to pull myself together and concentrate. And while I was really trying hard to focus and worship God, all of a sudden Holy Spirit spoke to me.


With the softest voice, but words as sharp as blade it pierced right through my heart.

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.



I know that I haven't been the greatest daughter ever in His eyes, neither a faithful servant in His kingdom. It's so devastating to have actually come to know myself in a deeper level, because Holy Spirit guided me to look into my soul, the deepest place in my heart.

The Spirit of truth, Holy spirit, our only heavenly Father. He is here to let us KNOW ourselves in a deeper level. Have you ever felt that there's just some way that you can't fully understand yourself? Actions that you've taken, words that you've said, it's as though as you didn't intend to do it, but your flesh your mind, they're not under your control. Things that you wished you hadn't done, words you wished that you had never said, people you wished you had never hurt. It's not beyond of your control, and you couldn't find a way to reverse everything and start all over again.

Let me tell you why, for we are all, vulnerable.
For we are all only, human.

and the Spirit of God is here to help us, to assist us, to lift us up again, when we have lost the world, when we have lost ourselves, HE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

He will never leave you alone, He will be the best for you, simply because He is your heavenly Father, and He knows who you are.


What a great relief to actually know that there's someone out there who actually fully understands you, and know you as a person despite of any other factors. Not because for what you own, who you are, what's attractive about you, what benefits you bring, but simply because He is the one who created you. :)

And that's something worth celebrating !
that's when I started to have this idea to start on something.
It's called.........

30 days of Appreciation :)

From today onward till the end of November, I'll be posting grateful thoughts everyday which could remind me how beautiful life is, and how much should I appreciate every breath I take, every single day I spent alive with His mercy, and every single new lives He rescues.

Every single day, there's always something worth celebrating for ! There's always a reason for you to put a smile on your face! :) and that's a treasure that you have to seek EVERY SINGLE DAY.

and as for today......

# Day 1 Grateful thoughts
I just want to be grateful that God has granted me a beautiful sister 24 years ago. I know that I'll never be the same without her, I'll never have to be alone, and she is the best companion that I could ever ask for. Thank You Lord. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment