Wednesday 9 November 2011

ACCA Graduation Part 2

Continued from last post



Took a photo with him right after I got the robe. hahaha. super excited!


Billy sheng you!!! :)

camwhore again

and again

and again again

again?













now you know how bored we were in the hall.. hahaha!

Anyway after the graduation ceremony I went lunch with my family and some of my friends.
We went to PizzaHut! yums!

This pizza is SUPER DUPER YUMMYYYYY! AGAIN IM SAYING YUMMY!
It's the new flavour offered by PizzaHut, the whole pizza has I think like 7 kinds of cheeses?
NO WONDER IT IS SO YUMS!!!! :D:D:D

Say CHEESEEEE :)

Aiyo... sure gossiping again. hahahaah. jk 


Went to church right after graduation ceremony 
Happy Birthday KokTim and Kimzai!! :)


Ah Wai and Me.

Wei C and me :)


Isaac Ho!

Nings :) <3

Ai ren <3

Mhun Lui. <3

The Gift I got from 4 golden flowers.

Awww.. so pretty!

I'm gonna place it on my desk next time!

From JESSS <3 <3

Luo Ping <3

My Fav Family!!! Even though I really don't understand why they gave me KingKong as my grad toy.......*looks around* hahahaa!

From Dear <3

from mommy <3

from sis with a bunny!! <3

Wei C <3

I seriously can't express how grateful I am through words.. it's beyond words!
But I'll just place them in one simple sentence :
Emily loves each and every of you from the bottom of her heart, and Thank You for making the effort to come!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment