Tuesday 15 November 2011

MiruMiru at MOFEW!


It's been such a busy week !
MiruMiru was in one of Malaysia's Top Fashion Event last weekend!
It's MOFEW! :)))
(Malaysia's Online Fashion Entrepreneurs' Weekend)
http://www.mofew.com.my

Me and My sis were so busy preparing for the whole exhibition. Little did I know there was so much to do! It is my first time setting up a pop-up store and I did not have sufficient sleep for 5 days already, making sure everything would go well in the end. 

Wanna have a view of our hardwork???!
SAY YES!!! :)))



*drums roll.................jeng jeng jeng*
TADAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!

Turns out that our efforts did not go wasted eh.. :))) Hard work paid off!!! hehehe.

MiruMiru on second day. SO happy and satisfied with our booth!! I love the vibrant colours and the Korean-ish feminine deco.


The mastermind behind all of this, Mi Chelle my baka sis!!! :P

MIRU MIRU IS LOVE <3

We were also nominated as one of the top 5 best decorated booth! weeee so happy!
However it's really sad knowing that our beautiful booth were only there for 3 days.. It's an exhibition after all. The outcome of our efforts only lasted for 3 days >___< hehe! It's still worth it though! :)

Anyway girls, if any of you are interested in our clothing, do drop by
and also like us on our Facebook Page too ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment